Full time and part time ESL courses
Limited Time 2 for 1 promo for ESL Students
International English Language Test System (IELTS) is a four skills ( listening, reading, writing and speaking) language proficiency test.
IELTS has been recognized by over 6000 organizations in 135 countries all over the world. These organizations include:
- Immigration authorities in Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
- Most Canadian Universities, including local Vancouver universities such as University of British Columbia and Simon Fraser University. Both UBC and SFU require students to score over 6.5 and with no part less than 6.
- All universities in Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
- A wide range of employers from a variety of sectors.
IELTS Course Description:
- This course is suitable for students seeking an international education, professional recognition, bench-marking to international standards and global mobility.
- Students will regularly practice the different sections of the exam (listening, speaking, reading and writing) and also learn test-taking strategies.
TOEFL -Test of English as a Foreign Language. The TOEFL test is one of the most widely respected English-language tests in the world, recognized by more than 9,000 colleges, universities and agencies in more than 130 countries, including Australia, Canada, the U.K. and the United States.
About TOEFL iBT® Test:
The TOEFL iBT® test is a paperless/computer-based test. The TOEFL iBT test measures your ability to use and understand English at the university level. And it evaluates how well you combine your listening, reading, speaking and writing skills to perform academic tasks.
The TOFEL test is suitable for:
- Students planning to study at a higher education institution
- English-language learning program admissions and exit
- Scholarship and certification candidates
- English-language learners who want to track their progress
- Students and workers applying for visas
TOEFL Course Description:
In the TOEFL iBT Preparation course, students will learn strategies for listening, reading, speaking and writing. With the TOEFL iBT Preparation course you can:
- Build your self-confidence to write the TOEFL iBT.
- Enhance your speaking, listening, reading and writing skills practice exercises and speaking activities .
The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) assesses a person’s analytical, writing, quantitative, verbal, and reading skills in standard written English. It is for people who are preparing to be admitted into a graduate management program, such as an MBA. The GMAT exam consists of four sections: An analytical writing assessment, integrated reasoning, the quantitative section, and the verbal section. The Total testing time is three and a half hours.
GMAT Course Description:
- Familiarize the student with the two formats of the essay questions
- Prepare the student to answer prompts in a cohesive, logical manner
- enhance the student’s comprehensive abilities and analytical thinking skills
- improve the student’s active reading skills, while emphasizing inference and structural techniques
- provide the student with appropriate methods and techniques to answer both question types – data sufficiency and problem solving questions types
The Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) is a standardized test which is an admissions requirement for some graduate schools in the United States and Canada. The exam aims to measure verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, analytical writing, and critical thinking. The GRE General Test is offered as a computer-based exam administered at Prometric testing centers.
In the graduate school admissions process, the level of emphasis that is placed upon GRE scores varies widely between schools and between departments within schools. The importance of a GRE score can range from being a mere admission formality to an important selection factor.
GRE Course Description：
- Familiarize students with strategic techniques for dealing with each section of the test.
- Increase student’s ability to analyze and evaluate written material and synthesize information
- Increase student’s ability to think critically and write analytically
- Proven test strategies and comprehensive content to maximize your results
The CELPIP Test is a Canadian English language test for immigration to Canada, Canadian citizenship, and for admission to Canadian universities and colleges. It relates more to understanding and using Canadian English.
CELPIP-General LS is suitable for people who need proof of listening and speaking proficiency for Canadian citizenship. Candidates are only required to take the listening and speaking components. The CELPIP-General LS Test is accepted by the Department of Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) as one of only two approved English language tests for Canadian citizenship. The test is completely computer-delivered. CELPIP-General also applies to people who are under Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP), Canadian Experience Class (CEC), Start-up Visa Program, and various Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP).
CELPIP-Academic is suitable for individuals seeking to become Registered Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCIC) in their application to Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) and individuals applying for admission to various British Columbia universities and colleges. It is also applicable to universities and educational institutes across Canada. It is one of the five English language proficiency options accredited by ICCRC for RCIC applicants.
CELPIP Course Description：
Our CELPIP preparation course covers the two skills (Speaking and Listening) that are required by the test. During the course, we will have you practice listening and speaking skills intensively. We will also help you learn useful strategies and practical skills for test taking. During the course, you will take several mock tests.
- Increase your overall CELPIP score.
- Develop confidence and technique in test taking.
- Improve accuracy in speaking, listening, writing and reading.